W16 Kompakt Piezometer
The Kompakt Vibrating Wire Piezometer is designed for the accurate measurement of pore water pressures.
The piezometer tip has an integral porous filter element containing a diaphragm type Vibrating Wire pressure transducer. A cable connects the transducer to a read-out, terminal unit or data logger.
The readout displays either frequency based units, or by inputting the instrument calibration factor, engineering units.
- Small diameter
- Uses proven Vibrating Wire (VW) technology
- In built temperature compensation
- Hermetically sealed
- No electronic components in sensor module
- Fitted with thermistors for temperature monitoring
- Accurate, repeatable readings over long cable lengths
- Fast response to pressure changes
- Design prevents case stresses from affecting readings
- Over-voltage surge arrestor protects against electrical damage
- Connecting cable is strong, screened and flexible