Your data is collected using an array of on-site cameras and sensors and is accessed remotely via a secure online dashboard.
Functions include graphing, imaging, layering, reports, site overviews and, where required, GIS mapping – all of which may be aggregated into a single page or set of pages. Detailed photographic images allow you to visualise your assets remotely, minimising the need for physical onsite monitoring.
Own your data
The type of data recorded and the way it is delivered is highly flexible. Our software may be configured to process information in a variety of formats and multiple sites may be monitored and managed from any location. Data is then processed and presented to support vital decision making. Data may also be made available for use with other applications, such as asset management platforms. Importantly, you own your data to store and use as you wish.
Data is visualised using our proprietary ARGUS monitoring software, a secure web-based data management and presentation tool. Its user-friendly interface allows quick and easy interpretation of large amounts of instrumentation data from multiple sources. It is fully configurable to suit your unique requirements and accessible online 24/7.
ARGUS monitoring software
ARGUS is a powerful software tool that allows quick and easy access to your geotechnical and structural monitoring data. Its online interface allows users to interpret large amounts of instrumentation data from multiple sources. Readings can be imported automatically from almost any data acquisition system, or alternatively uploaded manually. Users may also opt to receive update alerts via email.
ARGUS at a glance:
- Handles all data processing requirements
- Fully configurable to suit specific project requirements
- Runs from a server
- Reliable open-source operating system
- Multiple language support
- Accessible from any location an internet connection
- Available 24/7
- No software installation required
- Provides a reliable and cost-efficient method for processing and monitoring ASCII files with numerical data
- Imports from almost any data acquisition system
- No limit to the number of sensors that can be processed
- Allows access to data from multiple users at any time from any internet-connected PC
- Data can be protected using different user permission levels
- Can send automated alarms on pre-set trigger levels
- Allows input of manual data
- Railway track monitoring
- Tunnels (both construction and operation)
- Manual survey points
- Dams and bridges
- Structures affected by construction
- Mining projects
- Metro/underground systems
- Large structure construction/monitoring (power stations)